Fading Memories

"It is easy to say that Jesus is good, that He cares for us, that He will do what's best in our lives. It is another thing for these truths to get to the heart so that we are free from fear and anxiety no matter what the circumstances are."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

22. Christian. UP Grad. Liscensed Electronics and Communications Engineer. Yellow and Green. Bookworm. Math. Sweet tooth. Chocolate-lover. Clumsy. Gullible. Sentimental. Unathletic. Moody. Cries easily. Selosa. Treasures friends. Can be creative. Have a knack for remembering numbers and dates. Stubborn. Single and Saved. my Father's princess. Loves God above all.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pre-Valentine Surprise

Last night, exactly one week before Valentines day...



i received a dozen red roses.






Maagang valentine gift.






I'm not really a fan of roses, especially the red ones...



pero last night,

halos maiyak ako nung makita ko yun.







That was the first bouquet i received in my WHOLE life...




B-ann and June always received bouquet of flowers during special occassions.
The last flower that I received was a rose from my father which was given to me almost 4 years ago.





Waaaaah....






Iba talaga yung feeling kagabi... I have this stupid smile across my face. All. Night.











Kahit wala ng magbigay ng flowers sa kin sa valentines, ayos lang sa kin. Kasi, kahapon I felt really special... Really cherished... Feeling beauty queen...






Salamat sa'yo. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Doths said...

aaawwww...kilig ako sa kwento mo jaja! :D ang sweet naman nya kung sino man sya. hehe.. If you don't mind, kilala ko ba kung sino sya? :D

7:22 PM  
Blogger ja! said...

hahahaha..

yup, kilala mo...


si "BEST".. :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Doths said...

woooooww!!! :D iba na sya ngayon ah! hehehe... supeeerrrr happy ako for you, jaja! :D

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home